Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 149

emeck, Maijestro, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: Touchscreen HID driver & QEMU
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@AlfredOne

Quote:

I can't run Quake2 on QEmu.
If i try, i get the message "Error: Couldn't create window".

Sorry, I am using Quake2 Beta by Steffen Häuser, this version is still under development. But it offers 3D acceleration, as well as software rendering and already works very well under Qemu/AmigaOs4.1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxn-FtU5To

You can also test it with PrBoomGL/Quake1/Woof and Duke3dw which you can find on Os4Depot. With all these 3d shooters there is no complete 360 degree rotation, only 180 degrees.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Maijestro

Ok, I will try. In any case, @Hans is certainly right. A tablet with absolute coordinates is not suitable for controlling a rotation. Absolute coordinates have left and right bounds, and rotation is likely mapped absolutely to -90 degrees on the left and +90 degrees on the right.
A mouse, on the other hand, only indicates relative movements, so it allows you to rotate without limits in both directions.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@AlfredOne

Quote:

Ok, I will try. In any case, @Hans is certainly right. A tablet with absolute coordinates is not suitable for controlling a rotation. Absolute coordinates have left and right bounds, and rotation is likely mapped absolutely to -90 degrees on the left and +90 degrees on the right.
A mouse, on the other hand, only indicates relative movements, so it allows you to rotate without limits in both directions.

Maybe they are right "Usb-Tablet" and their HID device driver is originally meant to allow touch input via monitor or touch pad (laptop) under AmigaOs4.1 and this already works very well. And even the misuse for pure mouse control works and you can work under AmigaOs4.1.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)