Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Warzone 2100
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I noticed that we had a version (OS4Depot) from 2010 and I wonder if there is that much of a difference between the latest versus the one already ported from 2010.
@kas1e?

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Re: Warzone 2100
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@rjd324
The version after this one start to use "fork()" (and not just for executing, but for real fork() ), and some other specific things, which make port to be a little harder. But of course, it were still possible.

As the code base looks like, do not know: they surely moved to something else. In best, it will be some additional libs, in worse it will be QT or some other heavy for us stuff.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: Warzone 2100
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi! Warzone from 2010 on OS4Depot is broken for me. When I start campaign, I can't finish first mission, the game will hang as soon as I finish building couple of vehicles and start expanding. Not sure if this is just happening to me or to the others as well. Similar is Stratagus (Wargus specifically) which will crash in late game after archers barrack if fully upgraded, the game will crash. There is a fix on the OS4Depot, but I was not aware of it at the time to test it out so not sure if this will fix archers barrack issue.

Go to top

Register To Post