Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
109 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 109

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

registry problem with Enhancer 2.1
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
apologies in advance for Google Translate

About my problem:
I bought an AmigaOneX5000 from Alinea Computer in April.
With it was also the Enhancer Software 2.1, which I also registered at Amisphere.
Unfortunately I don't get any updates downloaded via the updater, but a message that there is no version for download for this account.
Although I have registered Enhancer 2.1, I see that only version 1.x is registered and therefore I cannot download the update to 2.2.

However, I need the 2.2 Enhancer version because I also bought Novabridge and need the RX driver for it.
I have contacted Amisphere support via the form on 1.11.22 but unfortunately no response.
My attempt to contact Amigakit here was also not answered until now.
Who should I contact to get my registration problem solved?
Would be grateful for any tip, thank you very much.
best regards
McFly

Go to top
Re: registry problem with Enhancer 2.1
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@McFly

Quote:
I have contacted Amisphere support via the form on 1.11.22 but unfortunately no response. My attempt to contact Amigakit here was also not answered until now.

No wonder because they are the same people

Try calling AmigaKit on the phone. People have had better luck reaching them, compared to e-mail.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@trixie
thanks but,
calling would be difficult as I can hardly speak English. Therefore I try it better here over the forum

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@McFly
All the stuff related to amistore, amispehere, amiwhatever and enhancer together with updater are handled by Mattew, so better to write him directly IMHO.

Anyway, I wrote about your issue in Enhancer's beta list with pointing out on that thread, so once Mattew will read it he probably will help you out (at least i hope).

If that will not work: don't give up, and after a while try to send one mail after another, that may help. Maybe creating a thread on aw.net will help too and bumping it from time to time :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e
Thank you very much for the help.
Then I hope that Matthew can answer me and help with the problem.
thanks again

Go to top

Register To Post