Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Mounting ADF (SOLVED)
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Which tool are you using to mount ADFs?

I see DiskImage on OS4Depot, but it is not statically linked and I just despise the shared object model and the total mess of SOBJS.

Edited by rjd324 on 2022/11/2 20:35:23
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Re: Mounting ADF
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@rjd324

DiskImageGui in Sys:system

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It is not for me.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Same here, using DiskImageGUI to mount ISO images b/c I removed my CD/DVD drive. Can you search for DiskImageGUI on your DH0:, maybe you moved it? Or you skipped the program during the AOS installation?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
My os is fully up to date. The only things that I did not install during the initial FE installation were the EXTRAS. I guess diskimage is in thr extras?

George Orwell.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@rjd324

Yup, if I am not wrong, it is part of the extras:

Resized Image

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Okay, got it. Btw, it is the same version on Os4Dept as the one on the FE CD.

George Orwell.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@rjd324

If I remember correctly, amiupdate brings update over version, wich comes OS41FE extras. So extras version is not latest.

Edited: I installed in order OS41fe, upd1, upd2, enhancer 2.2 and extras. Extras installer didnt work well on that order. Some packages failed to install.

So if you have Enhancer package, probably safest go with version from os4depot.

Peg2 1GHz G4, 1Gb mem, Radeon 9250
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Mlehto&all the thread complete

I have DiskImageGUI device mounter&CDs and I usually mounted ADFs and ISO or IMGs with great pleasure and facility so they really run very well for me without problems

Other question apart must be: Anyone knows how to install AmigaSYS4 on an AmigaOne X5000 with E.UAE? because I tried no success.

Thanks in advance and good-bye

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top

Register To Post