Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 117

nbache, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Dungeon of Chess: simple chess on shaders
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@All

Maybe someone will find it interesting : i do port some simple chess game written on SDL2 + OpenGL 3.x (for shaders usage). That how it looks like:

While game is really simple, it still do use shaders from opengl3.x (#version 310 core), and in general was a good test for another kind of shaders. I had to alter them a bit to avoid some clashes when versioning parsed, and replaced bool uniforms on ints (as Nova not support bool uniforms still). And as it shaders, it mean latest Nova/Ogles2/etc need it (even if game is so simple one).

I also add at background music via SDL_Mixer (so it the same as on video above), and made few small changes/correction and an icon ! of course an icon ! Sources included with all amigaos4 changes, and can be a good learn point.

You can get it from os4depot as alwas.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: Dungeon of Chess: simple chess on shaders
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Nice :) Nice example to check and learn

Have you checked this ?

https://github.com/viewizard/astromenace

libSDL2 (ver 2.0.5+), libopenal (ver 1.0+), libalut (ver 1.0+), libogg (ver 1.1+), libvorbis (ver 1.1+), freetype (ver 2.1.6+)

Sinan - AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
- AmigaOne X5000
- AmigaOne A1222
- Sam460ex
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Sinan
This one tested on modern PC with win10, and it slow even there (50 FPS only when all enabled). We can try of course, but i fear it still will be slow. Even gameplay a little bit slow on PC, so ..

@all
Previous archive were broken (wrong checksumm) , reuploaded (in upload query for now)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information

Go to top

Register To Post