Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: M.A.C.E. Tower Defense
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
Passed the game !

One of the last levels continued in endless fun mode :

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I've just purchased this game from itch. The game starts but I am stuck at the "choose your battlefield" window.

There's no start button or something. And nothing happens when double clicking on "1".

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Edit: Changed screenmode to 1920x1080 and now the play button in the right corner is visible. So it's a matter of screenmode.

Edited by geennaam on 2023/4/23 10:48:26
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

Congrats on finishing the game.

I bought this game shortly after getting my X5000 about 2 months ago and have been playing daily. After struggling on many levels, I think I am on a roll now as I seem to be able to pass most on the first try or by the second.

I havn't finished it yet, but I really hope they keep publishing games for OS4. The quality of this game and the original M.A.C.E., which I got with my X5000, are at a high level, and I would love to see more from them.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I was thinking that I would love to see the makers of M.A.C.E. Tower Defense to make an RTS game in the M.A.C.E. universe. It would also be great to add cross platform multiplayer support as well.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)