Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 129

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Dynamite- bomberman clone
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I do not know how many of you played this game but I know that I spent a lot of hours, nights on it :)

Today I tried game on x5000 and it works, but only one server is available on global list on (Baygon) on which I can not connect. So I suppose that today nobody is playing this great game anymore. Maybe is time to arrange an date to play some death matches :) what you say?

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Re: Dynamite- bomberman clone
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
same here can not connect, altough I could a few weeks back
noticed that some played on an unknown server recently.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@VooDoo

don't see it on os4depot?

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@328gts

You can find it on Aminet, it is 68k game but it works on os4.

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
I wonder if you could set up a server on a linux machine. I guess this would need an fs-uae installation and an emulated environment running the server binary, right? Maybe we could set up a new server for this.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@walkero

Yeah I think so, you need UAE installed and run dyn server on it. I do not know is there any place where we can download maps? I remember that there was two servers Baygon and Night, also I think that Night had much more maps for playing.

It will be nice to have running server, winter is coming :D so we need something for fun.

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@VooDoo

ah ok I’ll check it out for my A4000 then when back home next week

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
guys how can I forget we already have an awesome Bomberman for OS4 that works great thanks to Daytona675x on OS4depot

http://os4depot.net/?function=showfil ... tomicbomberman_warp3d.lha

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@VooDooQuote:
VooDoo wrote:I do not know how many of you played this game but I know that I spent a lot of hours, nights on it :)

I did play it a LOT.. many nights/weeks/months lost back in the day :) It was when there wasn't a public release, but in beta stage... I think the public version got a bit too bloated and started to have more lag etc and I lost the best interest then.

Quote:
Maybe is time to arrange an date to play some death matches :) what you say?

I guess it would be fun to try after a very long time, and setting a date/time would be the best shot nowadays.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@328gts

for Atomic Bomberman session you have to log to discord server, which as you might guess, does not work under Odyssey...
so it is a no go for me !

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LioQuote:
Lio wrote:@328gts

for Atomic Bomberman session you have to log to discord server, which as you might guess, does not work under Odyssey...
so it is a no go for me !

I just tried ABomber for the first time but it does not work for me. I copied all files from the CD like write in description but I ca not start the game. I do not get any error on start, after I click on icon game I get for 1sec window which close up and that is it..

So, my vote for Dynamite, like topic says..

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@jPVQuote:
jPV wrote:@VooDooQuote:
VooDoo wrote:I do not know how many of you played this game but I know that I spent a lot of hours, nights on it :)

I did play it a LOT.. many nights/weeks/months lost back in the day :) It was when there wasn't a public release, but in beta stage... I think the public version got a bit too bloated and started to have more lag etc and I lost the best interest then.

Quote:
Maybe is time to arrange an date to play some death matches :) what you say?

I guess it would be fun to try after a very long time, and setting a date/time would be the best shot nowadays.

I remember you from those days, also like kOrky he was also great player. :)

We will put an date when we set up server with maps.

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@328gtsQuote:
328gts wrote:@VooDoo

ah ok I’ll check it out for my A4000 then when back home next week

Wohooo - sounds great :)

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Lio
Quote:
for Atomic Bomberman session you have to log to discord server, which as you might guess, does not work under Odyssey... so it is a no go for me !

surely Discord or lack of it is no excuse as we can just start a thread here and decide on a time to play that works on both sides of the pond

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Lio
Quote:
for Atomic Bomberman session you have to log to discord server

No, that's incorrect.
There just happens to be a Discord fan group, much like a FaceBook group or a Whatsapp group chat. People talk there about the game, make suggestions and sometimes date for a match, that's all.
Of course that's in no way mandatory for playing the game.

@VooDoo
Quote:
I just tried ABomber for the first time but it does not work for me. I copied all files from the CD like write in description but I ca not start the game. I do not get any error on start, after I click on icon game I get for 1sec window which close up and that is it..

Looks as if you are trying to run the Warp3D version on a system without a Warp3D-capable gfx card.
Get the latest matching version from here and try again!

https://www.goldencode.de

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@VooDoo
Quote:

Looks as if you are trying to run the Warp3D version on a system without a Warp3D-capable gfx card.
Get the latest matching version from here and try again!

https://www.goldencode.de[/quote]

Thank you, now it works! As you said for RX cards we can not use Warp3D version. Now, I need to read how to play network mode :)

A1200 sandwich

Go to top

Register To Post