Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 104

clint, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmigaStore
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Sorry for the rant but who owns/runs the store? It's been over 7 day's I think like 2 weeks and I haven't received my Amiphoto serial. Send 2 mails in 2 directions and no response at all. I understand it's somewhat stressful at times but no reaction at all?

Go to top
Re: AmigaStore
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
The guys from Alinea are usually very reliable. I take it, you did already check your spam for the registration mail?

I'll notify Simon about your issue (he doesn't usually read English forums), I'm sure, he will help you asap.

AmigaOS 4 core developer
www.os4welt.de - Die deutsche AmigaOS 4 Gemeinschaft

"In the beginning was CAOS.."
-- Andy Finkel, 1988 (ViewPort article, Oct. 1993)
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Ah, did you buy via the "AMIStore" application maybe? Because that is ran by A-EON ... the original developers of AmiPhoto ran a webstore called "www.amiga-store.net", which is why I might have got confused.

The original developers (Simon/Alinea/www.amiga-store.net) are very reliable and react to orders (and complaints) almost immediately. He didn't know about any issue, so very likely you were talking about "AMIStore" actually, hence you have to wait for Matthew Leaman/A-EON/AmigaKit to react to your complaint.

AmigaOS 4 core developer
www.os4welt.de - Die deutsche AmigaOS 4 Gemeinschaft

"In the beginning was CAOS.."
-- Andy Finkel, 1988 (ViewPort article, Oct. 1993)
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@devils_advisor
Do you buy it at Amistore or at our shop?
If you bought it at AmiStore, then you must also get the ser. No. from there. We have sold it to Amigakit.

AmigaOne XE G3 750FX 800Mhz/2 GB Ram + Radeon 9000PRO 128MB +AmigaOS4.1
A4000T CyberstormPPC 604e-200Mhz/060/128MB+CybervisionPPC 8MB +AmigaOS4
and anymore other Amigas...
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Yes I got it from the Amistore, I did send a message to the developers/alinea and got a fast response. Thanks for that. I really thought I did the right thing and used the Amistore when I should have went to the website.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
As developer, we get this emails but we can not response because the AmiStore backend has a bug since its release. We can only read the text but have no email from the customer to answer. I think it is the same with Alinea.

A direct email to the developer should work better ;)

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I tested/tried AmiPhoto on my SAM460ex and OS4.1 betasystem and works fine.
Maybe I don't have zillions of images to add to the album, but tried a couple of times adding images/photos and no problem.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
So now I'm pissed, I sent a pm to Amikit user because I was told they are involved with the Amistore somehow and never got a response. They sure as hell been online but can't check the messages. I bought the app a little while back and I had some patience but now I would really like to have a serial number for it.

Go to top

Register To Post