Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
79 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 79

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 »
Re: Amigans.net 2022 updates
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero

Nice, thank you

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Quote:
walkero wrote:
- I fixed the automatic scroll to the specific forum post when their URLs are used

I don't know about the "URLs used", but i just replied to a topic and was still shown the first post of the current page (five or six posts already there) after the site reloaded.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@George
Thanks a bunch !

And probably last suggestion from me : can it be added that when you reply to the news items, then "auto-cariage" works ? Because as it now, when you for example type like that:

hello george that is test
and another test
hi hi

it will be after sumbit like that:

hello george that is test and another test hi hi

(i.e. all cariage returns die).

And the only way to make it looks as expected, it's hit the "edit", set marks for all those "auto-wrap" blabla, and then submit again.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@George
Another small moment if you still have motivation for : can be the time between "editing" be reduced from 30 seconds to 10, or at least to 15 or 20. For now once you wrote something, sumbit, then see something wrong and want to edit it , you always have :

"Why not take a break and come back in 30 sec" , and you just sitting watching on and count :)

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
can it be added that when you reply to the news items, then "auto-cariage" works ?

I am testing a newer module to replace the news. If this won't work as expected I will have a look to make it work.

@raziel
Quote:
I don't know about the "URLs used", but i just replied to a topic and was still shown the first post of the current page (five or six posts already there) after the site reloaded.

I fixed the URL of specific posts, the ones that you can get from the right side of the title, where the post number is.

I haven't checked the one you mention, but I will.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@kas1e
Quote:
can be the time between "editing" be reduced from 30 seconds to 10, or at least to 15 or 20.

reduced to 15.

Follow me on
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Thanks a bunch!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@George
Btw, another small issue noticed about code blocks: the first pasted line never keep spaces or tabs and instead start from the firt symbol, so when you paste some clean code, it looks a bit "outformatted", see:

"!!ARBfp1.0\n\
    PARAM level = program.local[0];\n\
    TEMP color;\n\

(first line should be on the same place as 2st and 3st by Y).

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero

After replying to a thread it still displays the very first post in the current page instead of the latest one I just posted.

Can this be fixed?

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@kas1e
Quote:
Btw, another small issue noticed about code blocks: the first pasted line never keep spaces or tabs and instead start from the firt symbol, so when you paste some clean code, it looks a bit "outformatted", see:

I will have a look at that but I am not sure if this is fixable. Have you tried to add a blank line before it and add the code at the second line?

@Raziel
Quote:
After replying to a thread it still displays the very first post in the current page instead of the latest one I just posted.

I have it in my todos. Will try to fix it in the following days.

Thanks, both of you for letting me know.

Follow me on
Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Since I updated the Album section of the website haven't seen anyone uploading any image. I wonder if you tried but something was not working or if worked fine from your side, but we fail to see them.

So I would like to ask you all, please, show us your AmigaOS 4 desktop by uploading a screenshot at the album section.

Follow me on
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero

When I'm back home, I will

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero
Tried. Filled title, filled description, choose my screenshot (.jpg one), choose "amigaos screenshots" area , and hit submit, that what i have:

Quote:

A problem has occurred on our server!
Page is currently unavailable
We are working on a fix
Please come back soon ...

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@kas1e
Thanks Roman... I will fix it.

Follow me on
Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@all
I believe I have the image upload fixed now. Please give it a try.

Follow me on
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero
I added one, but when i tried to sort by "date", be it "new ones first" or "old ones first", i didn't see my screenshot there.

Then, when i hit on my nickanme , i didn't see at the bottom of the page my new added screenshot. Only old ones, from 2010 and 2013.

So, while i didn't have error when submit screnshot, it seems didn't added at all ?

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@kas1e
Quote:
I added one, but when i tried to sort by "date", be it "new ones first" or "old ones first", i didn't see my screenshot there.

All screenshots need to be approved first before they get public.

I approved yours and now should be visible in your account.

Thank you for your submission.

@all
If you upload any image in the gallery the previous days, and you don't see it public, unfortunately, it didn't work. But it should work now. So, feel free to make a new upload now, with your favourite Amiga application (i.e. MediaVault) or your Workbench screenshot.

Follow me on
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Walkero
And still not fixed.

For first, when i go to "screenshot" and hit sort by "date" be it last ones first or first ones last i didn't see my one. And first screenshot of lately added is still from "2021/10/6 19:10" called "yam 2" or so.

Next issue, if i hit on my nickname, i can see at the bottom that new entry about images added, but it's empty with no description and i can't press on anything to show it. That how it looks like:

Quote:

Images
(2022/3/24 17:35:00)
Images Beta of aos4 native version of Dopus5_90
(2013/9/26 13:33:48)
Images My current desktop
(2010/1/6 13:32:10)

See, first one (which seems to be new one), are empty, have nothing, just a date.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@George

Seems second issue fixed now: when i click on nickname i can see newly uploaded screenshot yesterday with correct name, so i can click on and see the image. Are you fixed it, or it just take some hours to update some databse or something ?

But bug with seeing it in the "amiga os4s screenshoots" still here.

I.e. go to : https://www.amigans.net/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?num=10&cid=4 and clck on "date" image to have "Photos currently sorted by: Date (New Photos Listed First)" , and there is no new screenshoot visibly.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@George
Do more test, and can see that uploaded image just not fits to any category. It only can be show up in the album when we have no category choosen (while should be in amigaos4-screenshot category).

I.e. only by that link i can see it:

https://www.amigans.net/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=

And i can't see it on the first page of the album, i.e. from there for example:

https://www.amigans.net/modules/myalbum/index.php

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 »