Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 98

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

"A Tale of Two Amigas" or...
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
"Will the Real Amiga Please Stand Up?"

I read on another website that in a court document Amiga Inc. W. is still around, so, can TWO Amiga Inc.'s exist at the same time? Or am I totally off base here?

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Re: "A Tale of Two Amigas" or...
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Atheist

The document can be found at Justia, along with some very interesting documents attempting to document the transfer of trademarks, etc. between the various corporations involved.

I don't have in front of me the document you mentioned, so this is sort of off the cuff, but some state office in Washington made some sort of declaration (I think involving the active state of the corporation) regarding Amiga, Inc. Washington, and the corporation apparently has 5 years to get things straightened out to have the declaration removed. I do not think that those 5 years are up yet. In order to get a better answer, you really do need to read the documents for yourself (it's a bit tangled to this middle-aged brain).

For those who are brave enough to want to know me better, visit
my Home Page, my Storefront, and blogsey
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Does anybody know if there is a deadline or date for a ruling or a response of the judge?
Is there a deadline when both parties are required to have filed all documents?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Helge

Having been involved with an insurance inspired court case in the past (as a kid I got hit by a car and didn't get the court-ordered compensation until I was 20 or something), I speak from experience when I say that even corporately minor things like multiple broken bones can take years.

Imagine what that means when multiple teams of corporate lawyers get involved.

For those who are brave enough to want to know me better, visit
my Home Page, my Storefront, and blogsey
Go to top

Register To Post