Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
162 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 161

joerg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

An Imagination Game
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I?ve got a bit of a game of imagination for you to play.

Yesterday I took a few photographs. Today I finally got the chance to look at them, and one of them?when I loaded it up?

Well immediately upon looking at it I saw what could ALMOST have been a sketch of a scene from a fantasy story. I?m not going to tell you (yet) what I saw. I want to know what you see.

One tip: Don?t make the mistake of looking with TOO fine an eye, or you might miss something.

OK, here?s the photo.

For those who are brave enough to want to know me better, visit
my Home Page, my Storefront, and blogsey
Go to top
Re: An Imagination Game
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
So, does the lack of replies imply a lack of imagination or a lack of interest, or...?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Billsey

Quote:

Billsey wrote:
So, does the lack of replies imply a lack of imagination or a lack of interest, or...?

Probably a little bit of both. I found a couple of faces at the bottom left of the image. It would be nice if I could crop the image and easily show what I am refering to.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Billsey

Well, there's that 1.5 legged jazz saxofonist floating from left to right (bottom) and ... isn't that Duke Nukem himself emerging from a venus flytrap (middle right)?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Androxyn

To reply to this, I need to say what I've seen:

The scene unfolds across the middle height of the photo. Toward the right, there is a giant emerging from a cave. The cave is just above a ridge that cuts across the middle of the photo on an angle that rises from left to right, as though we are looking up from the valley below the ridge. As he emerges from the cave, the giant is looking along the ridge top toward our left at a dragon (or T-Rex) that has reared its head and is roaring from behind a rocky outcropping.

Go to top

Register To Post