Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
198 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 197

pvanni, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »
Re: muimplayer new version progress
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo
Quote:

Meanwhile as you will start checking i think you can close some of my old tickets: #643, #676, #811, #843

Done. All crashlogs from them looks the same btw, so probably was just one single bug which fixed in meanwhile.

Also, can you check 648 (resize freeze), that what need to do: 1). check if it only p96 or all output drivers problem (cgx_wpa, sdl, etc). 2). check the same on liveforit builds. And note all finding to your BZ. If it will be p96 only, and on both builds, then its again BZ for p96 driver. If it will be the same for all outputs, and on both builds, then its something general probably.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Thematic
Your BZ 882 are the same which you send me some time ago in PM ? If so, can you plz attach in comment crashlog as well, so i will have more info to compare

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
Also, can you check 648 (resize freeze), that what need to do: 1). check if it only p96 or all output drivers problem (cgx_wpa, sdl, etc). 2). check the same on liveforit builds. And note all finding to your BZ. If it will be p96 only, and on both builds, then its again BZ for p96 driver. If it will be the same for all outputs, and on both builds, then its something general probably.

Ok will test it tonight, meanwhile I open a new thread for the corrupted video:

http://www.amigans.net/modules/xforum ... t_id=89566#forumpost89566

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

I have to correct myself, bug 811 is not solved yet :-/

http://bugs.os4depot.net/?function=viewissue&issueid=811

Double click to switch in fullscreen doesn't work in case you open a YouTube's video from GetVideo

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Bug list updated with all recent and know issues:

http://www.amigans.net/modules/xforum ... t_id=89019#forumpost89019

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79

Quote:
Double click to switch in fullscreen doesn't work in case you open a YouTube's video from GetVideo

Your running many versions of mplayer at the same time during testing, it might be that GetVideo Is getting confused and picks the wrong one, (vo_comp looks a lot more like vo_p96_pip in the last version also.)

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LiveForIt

It's possible, but even in that case double click should works using the MUI MPlayer binary

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Any news then ?
After 1 year of usage can say that current beta 9 was almost tested by many, still only a few things to fix and then maybe it can be released

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Maybe also try to include the new altivec code from this thread?

Software developer for Amiga OS3 and OS4.
Develops for OnyxSoft and the Amiga using E and C and occasionally C++
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Yes, would be great since PIP video out works like a charm with your version

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
+1

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@All
Lately didn't do anything else on it, loose a bit of motivation when it's all splits on different versions, but probably can dig again and do some changes. Maybe add liveforit's implementation of new video outputs, if there is needs. Maybe that new ffmpeg from feanor.

@samo
Is there anything you find which need to do for last beta we test there ?

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Liveforit said he was planning to add feanors omptimalizations when he's finished. Maybe easier to wait until that happens. So you won't have to make several new compiles??

X5000
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
Lately didn't do anything else on it, loose a bit of motivation when it's all splits on different versions

Yeah expected this, i had the same feeling of you about how all that Amiga things are developed .. no collaboration, rewrite again and again the same stuff 100 times without any organizations and so on .. aniway

Quote:
but probably can dig again and do some changes. Maybe add liveforit's implementation of new video outputs, if there is needs. Maybe that new ffmpeg from feanor.

Of course would be great and pretty logic imho, beside the new video drivers (for the newest RadeonHD) that you can reimplement he did also a lot of interesting things, according to the changelog he also improve the DVD's speed .. if somethings can be taken, well let's take it

Quote:
Is there anything you find which need to do for last beta we test there ?

Yes tested a lot in latest year and i collect all my problems in a single post, as you can see to reach a final status still many things you might do, some are little bugs only, someothers are little improvements here and there in order to complete it:

http://www.amigans.net/modules/xforum ... t_id=89019#forumpost89019

P.S.
Just recently i also found another problem related MUI MPlayer + WebReply (the Guillaume Boesel script)

Certain portals can crash MPlayer (bsdsocket crash)

In case you need fell free to ask me any eventual question, testing etc ..

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79

I noticed that muimplayer closes bsdsocket.library twice on exit even if it was only opened once. It seems it only happens when no streaming from the net, because then it is only opened once, but it is still closed twice.

When you have used muimplayer a few times, the bsdsocket opencount variable goes to zero and bsdsocket is expunged from memory, but other programs are still using it and we have a crash.

Software developer for Amiga OS3 and OS4.
Develops for OnyxSoft and the Amiga using E and C and occasionally C++
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Mate any news about the development of MUI MPlayer ?
It's my main player since age but still various and annoying bugs that really would be nice to see fixed.. (probably not a huge work)

Also at this point you might also integrate the LiveForIt's driver for high end machine .. ?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo
Quote:

Also at this point you might also integrate the LiveForIt's driver for high end machine .

Is source code of that driver placed somewhere without needs to ask someone privately in mails and so on ?

Anyway, probably it make no sense to worry with it. Mostly because (as you know probably) there is just new, proffesional and good player in the work by entwickler-x. Which will works and on old cards, and on new, and with pip, and with compositing, and whatever else and will be fast and good. They prove that they deliver , and deliver quality code.

Last news are about few days ago:
http://entwickler-x.de/emotion-wip

And there was a video week ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4GQxrNxq4E

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
Is source code of that driver placed somewhere without needs to ask someone privately in mails and so on ?

Yeah, source should be there: https://github.com/khval/mplayer-amigaos

Quote:
Anyway, probably it make no sense to worry with it. Mostly because (as you know probably) there is just new, proffesional and good player in the work by entwickler-x.

I know, but it's not free so maybe better having also a free solution even because that solution already work at 100% .. just that few bugs left so would be nice to have them sorted aniway )

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo
Quote:

I know, but it's not free

Like it cost 200$ :)

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Sure it doesn't cost so much, but still that it's not free aka not all users will use it at the end .. a free solution as alternative is always good

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »