Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

SketchBlock Bug/Error [CLOSED]
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@broadblues

Just want to report, what appears to be a bug I stumbled upon while using SketchBlock Pro v3.4. I was trying to rotate full layer (18x18px) for 90 degrees and it was throwing layer for one pixel out of the image field. Instead of re-centering via pop up, I clicked on the center dot (square with X) and following error was produced:

Resized Image

I am saying this might not be an error as I am under the impression that I did not installed SketchBlock correctly. AISS, ProAction and PIL are installed, the versions recommended in ReadMe file and also protection bits set per your video. It is also in the path (or will create it's own path during the start) as it was explained in the documentation. Rotate tool will sometimes work, sometimes will do nothing, selection tool is sketchy and will not work all the time, ie it will not draw selection box while trying to create one. Fonts are hard to use and appears not to be antialiased (font appear to be as the most simple bitmap font), and can't remember at the moment, but I might have option to use only one font. Still, I can use it normally, just have to have a plan while drawing stuff ahead. If you have any suggestions for above, I would really appreciate your input.

Anyway, just want to report this if it is indeed a bug.

Thanks for this great program, my fav on NG system!

Edited by levellord on 2022/11/19 3:15:09
Go to top
Re: SketchBlock Bug/Error
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@levellord

It's best to submit bug reports direct to the program's author instead of posting it on a public forum.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Re: SketchBlock Bug/Error
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Hans

Makes sense, will do that. Closing this topic.

Go to top

Register To Post