Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
73 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 72

smf, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: NovaBridge released!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Finally I succsseed to buy NovaBridge.
GLQuake works again, after several years!

quick benchmarks:
.....................................................NovaBridge...Warp3D_SI
Wings Battlefield demo (W3D-HD7xxx): 195...86
On X1000 + HD 7970 card

Good job! Thanks!
( ehm, except the payment horror )

AmigaOS3: Amiga 1200
AmigaOS4: Micro A1-C, AmigaOne XE, Pegasos II, Sam440ep, Sam440ep-flex, AmigaOne X1000
MorphOS: Efika 5200b, Pegasos I, Pegasos II, Powerbook, Mac Mini, iMac, Powermac Quad
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
How do I get Warpd 3D SI and what are options for a Sam 440ep Flex with Radeon HD7750, Enhancer Plus installed?

@Sailor, have you tested these with Flex?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I think you just need Novibridge and no W3DSI.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@rjd324

thanks, but why I would need Nova Bridge and does it even work with this setup? As there is no Radeon HD 5.x drivers which works with it?

And still, what is Ward 3D SI and how can I get it? I do know how I can get Nova Bridge.

Is this Warp 3D SI https://github.com/ptitSeb/gl4es

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@utri007

I am not sure if Radeon HD7750 is one of those cards supported by RadeonHD driver, but for making old Warp3D/MiniGL apps to work on RadeonHD/RX you have 2 options:

1) Warp3D SI driver — older way for making old Warp3D apps works (and so MiniGL ones too, as they work over Warp3D).

2). Last and new way : use NovaBridge over Warp3DNova. So you have support and all the new stuff, and have no needs for Warp3D SI anymore. Think about Warp3D SI as in-the-middle abandoned way, while there weren't proper old-Warp3D-support driver for Warp3DNova which is NovaBridge are.

As for GL4ES : this is not a driver, it just 3d party code which programmers use when want to have more or less modern (in Amiga terms) opengl2.x support, and not old opengl1.5 support as it was in minigl. Users have no needs to worry about gl4es at all, only that when any game or app use it, it means that you require working setup with ogles2.library and warp3dnova.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Thanks.

Radeon HD7750 does work with Radeon HD driver. It also works with Sam 440ep Flex with bride adapter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWPsmwVkjsM

First I answer my own questio, Warp 3D SI means Warp 3D Southern Islands and it is available from A-EON Amistore.

My RadeonHD.chip in Kickstart folder is version 2.22

Does that mean it would work with Warp3D SI, but Nova Bridge would require buy Enhancer 2.2 to get version 3.X??

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@utri007
Quote:

Does that mean it would work with Warp3D SI, but Nova Bridge would require buy Enhancer 2.2 to get version 3.X??

If Radeon HD7750 is "SI" one, then yes, sure Warp3D SI will work even without NovaBridge. NovaBridge will give you more working old Warp3D software (Hans fix there a lot of things: for example even old MadWizzard's warp3d/ppc demos works, while with Warp3D SI they will not). But for that you need also Warp3DNova of course to make NovaBridge works (and that probably mean buying of Enhancer as well too).

But if plan just to have OS4 old Warp3D/MiniGL apps to work, and your HD 7750 is SI one, then Warp3D SI will be fine too.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)