Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 98

flash, walkero, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Araxis might consider supporting AmigaOS4
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Since I am happily using Find Duplicate Files for some time now, I kindly asked if a port of this SW would be possible for our beloved platform. Here's the reply:

Quote:

AmigaOS4 is not something we have previously considered. However, it is an interesting idea for an enhancement, therefore, I have raised an enhancement request (I11806) in our issue management system, Ketura, so that we can consider creating a version for AmigaOS4 when we plan future releases of FDF. You are, of course, welcome to forward this issue number to the Amiga community, as any additional requests will enable us to monitor demand.

If you have any further suggestions or if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

--
Louisa Bawden
Araxis Ltd
www.araxis.com

Try Ketura, our project management and issue
tracking application for Windows and Mac OS X.
Download a free trial from our website.

Having read this response, if there is anyone out there wanting more software for our OS4, consider compiling a request at www.araxis.com

Go to top
Re: Araxis might consider supporting AmigaOS4
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Amigo1

Really nice idea - and reply. I just filled out a request and pointed them to www.a-eon.com.

Can't hurt and it would be nice to have support for AmigaOS in the future!

MicroA1 - 800Mhz G3, 512MB
A1200 - 50Mhz 030, 16MB
CD32
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Fast reply - enjoy the spelling error!

--

We have recently been contacted by another customer requesting a version of FDF for the AmegaOS4, so thank you for your suggestion, as this helps us to gauge demand. I have added your name as an interested party to the ehancement request we have for this (I11806) and we will contact you if any progress is made.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions or suggestions.

Kind regards,

--
Louisa Bawden
Araxis Ltd
www.araxis.com

Try Ketura, our project management and issue tracking application for Windows and Mac OS X.
Download a free trial from our website.

MicroA1 - 800Mhz G3, 512MB
A1200 - 50Mhz 030, 16MB
CD32
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Skov

Go to top

Register To Post