Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
134 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 134

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

SDL-Lopan
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
G'day
Any chance of getting the latest version converted to OS4, this seriously reminds me of Shanghai on the classic.

Cheers and thanks to anyone taking up the request.

ace

Go to top
Re: SDL-Lopan
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@acefnq

Why not download http://aminet.net/game/think/MahjonggTiles.lha
which works fine on OS4.

The Arch?ological Tileset is very nice.

Bill.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@BillE
Thanks, I actually have this already and yes it works ok BUT Lopan reminds me (probably due to the tiles sets etc) of Shanghai (which I know was available to many different platforms).

ace

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@acefnq

Mahjohngg Tiles, sorry I didn't realise you already had it. I just thought you wanted a Tiles type game.

I tried a few other Tiles games but like that one the best, especially as you can customise it a lot to your own liking.

Have you noticed that the menu shortcuts do not work in OS4 ? That is my only gripe.

Can the author be contacted anywhere, it would be nice to do an OS4 version and the menus can be made to work with shortcuts. I could no doubt do it as am used to MUI programming now.

I like it as it is a real Amiga software and you do not have download several hundred MB for a game that runs better.

Why are so many SDL games so huge downloads for very simple things that once ran on a 64k Commodore ?

"Progress" I suppose

Bill.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@BillE
I had to re-install MT to get it to work again but it works fine, even the menus. Try re-installing.

Cheers
ace

Go to top

Register To Post