Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Made with Amiga campaign
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hello everyone,

With the recent birth of new software for OS4 (I.E. Hollywood 4, CodeBench) (and the hope for the birth of many others) will be great to start a campain to publicize the Amiga. For this reason, i've created a logo: Made with Amiga. What the users think about this: Resized Image

I wish to thank you Andrea Palmat? (Afxgroup) for hosting the logo on his website (www.amigasoft.net

Edited by AmigaBlitter on 2009/3/6 16:42:36
Go to top
Re: Made with Amiga campain
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@AmigaBlitter

Reminds me on http://www.gonmad.co.uk/moa/

AMIGA 1200 | Vampire 1200 II | 128 MB RAM | Indivision AGA Mk3 | 256 GB SD | AmigaOS 3.2.2
AMIGA 600 | Vampire 600 II | 128 MB RAM | Indivision ECS Mk3 | 256 GB SD | AmigaOS 3.2.2
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@AmigaBlitter
Great idea and good work! What software have you used?

I was never fond of the new Amiga logo (but is that still what Hyperion use?) and I am not to keen on the red glowing font you use.

Apart from that I would also like an URL where people can get more information. Perhaps an URL to a link collection where people could get more information about especially OS4.1 and new Amiga's.

Bounty site for AmigaOS4! www.amigabounty.net
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Troels

I used Poser and some Photoshop stuff.

I'm doing some correction, following the amigans suggestions on AW and here, as well as Iksnet.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@AmigaBlitter
Quote:
I used Poser and some Photoshop stuff.

Don't you find it a little ironic that you have to use another operating system & software to create a "Made with Amiga" logo?? I can't even edit or create the new "System" icons for OS4. I'd like to see every part of OS4 produced on an OS4 Amiga before we start bragging about "Made with Amiga". How much of the OS4 docs, PDFs, images, icons, programs, etc. are created/compiled on an OS4 Amiga?

You've made a great logo though. Let us know when it's completely made with Amiga

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:

xenic wrote:
@AmigaBlitter

You've made a great logo though. Let us know when it's completely made with Amiga

I don't want to hassle a proAMiGA attitude/spirit either but I feel xenic has more than just a point here.

The Amiga is going to be alright so there isn't any rush, lets not trip up simply trying to get the word out there, look what happened with the A1 hardware for example.

I've never used anything but an Amiga since 1986 so perhaps I'm a little more settled than most

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x
Go to top

Register To Post