Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Hello from Australia...
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi all,

I have finally found the time to sign up with yet more Amiga related sites :-S So here I am. I really hope that the Amiga lives on forever

Nathan

Go to top
Re: Hello from Australia...
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@amigamaniac_aus

Welcome. Hope you can hang on to the planet for long time and don't fall of. Enjoy the summer,Up north there is too much snow. Do you have any amiga HW? Got A1 or sam?

X5000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Antique

I lived in Romania for a few years, so I prefer snow in December! It's really starting to heat up now, and the sun here is much stronger than in Europe - probably partly due to the hole in the ozone layer! I remember I could stay outside for hours in Romania and not get sunburned. It only take 30-45 minutes here

Why yes, I do have some Amiga HW I have an A500 (and a spare A500 M.B), an A600, and an A1200 M.B. I also have a GVP HD+ SCSI controller for the A500, which has a CD-ROM and another HD connected to it (a newish 68 pin model with adapter). I also have an AlfaData/BSC IDE HD controller for my A500. I have ROM switchers for my A500 and A600 - my own design. I also run my Amiga's from my custom made cables using a standard ATX PSU - the original brick was getting flaky

Anyhow, it's getting late here, so I should go to bed soon!

If you want to know more about me, just visit my website, and you'll see what I've been up to

Nathan

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigamaniac_aus

Did you see my cousing count dracula ? Did he got iceplugs on his teeth yet ?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Kicko

Strangely enough, I lived in Targoviste - that was where Vlad's home castle was. I visited the ruins and park a fair bit, as it was in easy walking distance from our apartment. The tower is still there, where vlad would view his impaled victims which had been arranged in nice geometric patterns. Yes, he was nuts!

Nathan

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigamaniac_aus

I heard Vlad is making cookies (Horton hears a who)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Kicko

I wonder if you know my friend Olga over there? I believe she lives in your city

Hmmmm...Swedish meatballs.

Nathan

Go to top

Register To Post