Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 150

nbache, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Delfina lite in OS 4.0 classic
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Has anybody succeded in getting a Delfina Lite soundcard to run under OS 4.0 for classic?

First let me stress that I have very little experience with soundcards on Amigas.

I have a A4000 with CSPPC, CSPPCVision, Ariandne and a Delfina Lite with OS 4.0 running nicely.

My problem is that I can't get the system to install the drivers so that I can use my Delfina Lite soundcard.

When I try to run the installer (found version 4.15 on http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/delfinalite ) I get an guru (80000003) saying that the included installer (433) wont run.

I have tried to change the installer with the one from OS 3.9 and the one in OS 4.0 but both hangs.

I have unpacked the install files but I am a bit unsure where to put what.

Anybody knows how to get a Delfina Lite soundcard running on OS 4.0?

Big thank you in advance.

Go to top
Re: Delfina lite in OS 4.0 classic
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@johnfante

unpack the archive in RAM:

change the Delfina Install.info tool, in Installer (not c/installer433)

Remember to NOT install the AHI user part

Edit- just tryed the default install script and it works (at least it starts without any guru)

Edited by Framiga on 2008/5/13 21:09:36
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Framiga

Thanks!

I will try to change the tool to Installer Delfina install.info and see if that works.

As you correctly writes the included installer starts just fine. The guru comes when it gets to unpacking the lzx archives and copying them (about 25 % in).

When I have installed the software will I then be able to select the Delfina card as output in AHI?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@johnfante

the problem seems LZX.

Just tryed to install the archive and i got a GR (you can ignore it and the install goes ok anyway)

Remember to blacklist all the delfina related libraries/device

Then copy delfina.audio (from the 68k AHI archive) in Devs:/AHI and DELFINA in Devs:AudioModes

Go to top

Register To Post