Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
140 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 139

saimo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmiKit 7 is now available for FREE download!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
New AmiKit 7, the high-end emulation package of classic Amiga, is now available for FREE download for every major desktop and mobile platform including Android, Windows, Mac, Linux and real Amiga.

Resized Image

WHAT IS AMIKIT?
AmiKit turns your computer, tablet or phone into legendary Amiga computer. FOR FREE!
This pre-configured software package includes more than 350 of the finest Amiga programs! You can surf web, read emails and documents, listen to or create your own music, burn CD/DVDs, edit images, play games and much more - all in good old Amiga way! We've done all the hard work for you so that your high-end Amiga experience can begin right away.

Resized Image

AmiKit works on the following platforms:
- Windows (XP, 7 and 8)
- Mac OS X (Intel or PowerPC)
- Linux (32bit or 64bit)
- Android (v4.2+, ARM7 or x86 CPU)
- real Amiga (68030+AGA)

Resized Image

Moreover, AmiKit 7 is also available on a bootable compact and sleek solid metal design flash disk. It easily attaches to your keys and provides a capacity of 8 GB, with AmiKit pre-installed!

FREE DOWNLOADS are available from AmiKit website: http://amikit.amiga.sk/

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please visit our new Support Forum: http://forum.amiga.sk/

NOTE: We changed our update server!
To update your older AmiKit 1.6.x installation, press the right mouse button on desktop and select AmiKit -> Live Update. Switch to Advanced Settings tab and change the content of the URL box to update.amiga.sk and empty the netpath box. See the screenshot below. SAVE YOUR NEW SETTINGS. Then switch back to Available Packages tab and press the Check button. New update package(s) will be found.

Resized Image

Thank you for your support. Enjoy your AmiKit!

Go to top
Re: AmiKit 7 is now available for FREE download!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@AmiKit

i Have an amiga 1200 with a mediator lt4 with a radeon 9250 gfx card and was wondering how i install it with a gfx card inside it?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@carvedeye

The version for real Amiga is unofficial and it is not developed by me. Please check its website at http://real.amiga.sk/ There's a special support thread too.

Thanks!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@AmiKit
I thought maybe I had Android 4.2, but the jokes on me: 4.1.2.

I get the initial screen graphic briefly, and it'll stay on if I play with settings, but if I don't, it just goes black. Lucky I have a real Amiga!

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Anyone heard if there's anyone working on 64Bit jit (x64)?

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top

Register To Post