Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 91

Maijestro, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Recursion Computer Fair Show Reports
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Many thanks to everyone who popped down/up/over to Recursion on Saturday.

It was particularly good talking to Simon Goodwin, our guest speaker. Fascinating stuff.

Special thanks to Nick, Nigel, Andy and Paul for bringing Amiga/MorphOS/AROS machines to show off and play with - it was good to meet you all. Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you - it was a bit frantic at times sorting out the rest of the show.

Nigel has posted a nice report here and I'll upload a couple of my better images on the Recursion Website later today.

Special mention must go to Niels Bache who came across from Denmark, demonstrating a pretty impressive dedication to Amiga! Niels, I hope you and your wife enjoyed Stratford - sorry I couldn't get you into Shakespeare's classroom; he caretaker was pretty grumpy that we overran our clear-up time!

Hope to see you all (and more!) next year...

Happiness is mandatory
Go to top
Re: Recursion Computer Fair Show Reports
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@yoodoo2

Thanks for putting on such an interesting show! And thanks also to the other Amigans I met, nice talking to you all!

I hope to get my pictures up on my site soon, I'll make an announcement or maybe just post it here when I do.

Yes, we did enjoy Stratford and our long weekend getaway, also outside the Recursion. A Valentine's Day weekend in the Bard's city - how could we not?

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top

Register To Post