Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 105

Primax, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

LoView
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@All

Just wanted to say that LoView is an absolutely must have program, a bit like iPhoto for the Amiga and I have decided to make a contribution for such an excellent program.

I have a question:

If you select to play a slideshow you get the option to play music during the presentation, is there any way to set the volume level as it plays quieter than I would like?

I could not see any tooltypes for volume level, also what does it use to play music files?

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Re: LoView
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi sicky,

I agree Lowview is a cracking OS4 prog, I use it on my uA1.

I've never asked it play music whilst showing a slideshow, but look foreward to your answer.

In fact I'll give the music a go tomorrow and see if I have the same trub as you, I'm currently hiding in my bedroom on my A1200 :)

Regards, Michael

aka rockape

"A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to 'Their Country' for an amount of 'up to and including their life'.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@rockape

Quote:
I agree Lowview is a cracking OS4 prog, I use it on my uA1.

I've never asked it play music whilst showing a slideshow, but look foreward to your answer.

In fact I'll give the music a go tomorrow and see if I have the same trub as you, I'm currently hiding in my bedroom on my A1200 :)

The author has contacted me and says he will include a volume tooltype in a future version, so happy to have paid 10 Euros for my private keyfile

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi sicky,

I tested Lowview today with slideshow and sound enabled and I got the same result as you.

So, a tooltype will solve that.

I need to register Lowview :)

Regards, Michael

aka rockape

"A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to 'Their Country' for an amount of 'up to and including their life'.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi there :)
Plz refer to the twin topic on AW for all infos:

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/v ... p?topic_id=35422&forum=32

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@rockape

Read post #3, he is looking at including tooltype or wolume controls

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I like it too, but i would like the program start with some kind of window, and from there you can add a picture. Good program indeed!

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Joeled

sorry but cant get your point...
Can you explain it better plz?

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@tuxedo
When you start the program you get a window asking"select image to load first". If i choose cancel i get to the main program with all the options. I would like LoView to start like that. Maybe you can add a nice Loview logo on the white area? It would be nice to have a resize option on the menu when you right click with the mouse.

Thank you for a very good program.

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Joeled
Reading the docs or checking the TOOLTYPES in the icon will give you the solution: Find the ASL_AT_STARTUP TOOLTYPE and change it to ASL_AT_STARTUP=FALSE to start without the ASL requester.

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top

Register To Post