Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 124

imagodespira, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Hard Drive
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have just fitted a 1TB hard drive to my AmigaOS 4.1 SamFlex440ep I have mounted the disk.have four partitions, and I can see all the partitions but when I reboot they are not there. Do I have to add anything in the startup-sequence?
Thanks

AmigaOS 4.1 Update 2 running on AMCC PPC440EP with 1,024 MB Mermory and Radeon 9250
Go to top
Re: Hard Drive
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Ant

Theorically no. How did you configure them ?

I have an 1.5 TB Hard Drive connected to a SATA PCI card (sii3114) and I made 3 partitions (1 SFS2 and 2 JXFS).

They appear on the WB at boot withour any trouble.

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@K-L
HI
I brought the hard drive from amigakit.comwhich they set the hard drive up for me with four partitions .

AmigaOS 4.1 Update 2 running on AMCC PPC440EP with 1,024 MB Mermory and Radeon 9250
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Ant

Run MediaToolbox from System/ drawer. It will probably say that something has changed and suggest that you let it "fix it up". If you then click on "Info" (or something, can't remember), it will say something like "xxx is no longer last unit".

If you let MTB fix that for you, the system will henceforth recognise your new drive.

cheers
tony
Go to top

Register To Post