Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
70 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 69

samo79, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Weird Runinuae Prob
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ChrisH

SDL version is slower. Unless it's someone elses port? I don't think you e-mailed me back to tell me if you managed to get UAEGFX working like I did.

FYI, if anyone wants this build, just let me know. It's dynamically linked against libSDL-1.2.so. (e-uae 0.8.29-CVS from July 2007 + patches from 2008-Aug-20 test source, which ended being exactly the same as using the 0.8.29-WIP4 base first then adding the same 2008-Aug-20 files [list of files is in the .readme on OS4Depot])

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ChrisH

Well, this is where I had downloaded the latest pack of AISS but the installer gave me the error I posted. It appeared that the lines you wrote were not written in the startup-sequence. I copied - pasted them and now it works. I will install tomorrow runinuae for once more and make some tests based on your suggestions. I will revert with my findings. Thank you so much for helping me :)

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MickJT Quote:
I don't think you e-mailed me back to tell me if you managed to get UAEGFX working like I did.

I still haven't gotten around to trying... I *do* intend to try. (But would likely happen a lot quicker if I could just get a copy of the files you used.)

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)