Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 130

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Installation problems
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I tried to install the base program on my sam440ep today. But if i chose any other partition than sys partition the installer would give me a dsi,and no other option to reboot. So i had to clean up the sys partition and install there. That went fine. Will you fix this? As my sys partition ain't the biggest one in the world.

Go to top
Re: Installation problems
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Antique

That's strange - I could install AmiCygnix wherever I wanted it to install. It's residing on my Work partition right now, which is not the SYS-partition. Did you have enough stack in the installer icon? Everything o.k. with your installer executable?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@cha05e90

I have not had any similar problems with outher programs as i can remember now. HAve not touched anything about isntaller etc. It should be default.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@cha05e90

Bit OT... Your nick... Makes me think about this...... Bmw year:05 model e90 3 series.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Antique

The only link my nick has to something alike is the fact, that I actually work for another german car manufacturer...coincidental...

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Antique

Quote:
I tried to install the base program on my sam440ep today. But if i chose any other partition than sys partition the installer would give me a dsi,and no other option to reboot.

I think this is not a problem of the installer script. You must have an old installer program somewhere on your harddisk. Please type "which installer" into a shell to find it. Normally the result should be "Workbench:Utilities/Installer". If it finds another one, you should delete it.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@cygnusEd

I only got Workbench:Utilities/Installer. So no idea why it's not working.

Go to top

Register To Post