Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
75 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 75

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

LimpidClock
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have downloaded LimpidClock but when I done the automatic installation all I get is the grim reaper and I have tried manually install but still getting the grim reaper what I doing wrong?

AmigaOS 4.1 Update 2 running on AMCC PPC440EP with 1,024 MB Mermory and Radeon 9250
Go to top
Re: LimpidClock
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Ant

OS4.1? Classic?

I guess its OS4.x as you posted in that forum.. Try snoopdos or similar to find out what goes wrong.

Go to top
Re: LimpidClock
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Ant
I can tell you my experience with it: downloaded it at the times of vanilla 4.1 (last november) after unpacking I got a folder containing 9 icons (7 visible) with 3 versions of the program.
I use the os4 version of course either by (just)bouble clicking on it or by letting the program launch at start up (just used the start up utility in prefs) NO INSTALLATION was performed (maybe that install attempts to install the 68k version or something).

I also transfered the same folder from the back up I made at the time of Update1's release, and it always work perfectly.

Edited by DAX on 2010/6/9 21:38:28
Go to top

Register To Post