Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
150 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 149

skynet, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

OWB 3.27 and frame focus
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I don't know if it's been like this all the time but with 3.27 at least I have noticed that it has problems switching focus between what seems to be frames.

The hover functions work and menu items etc. in for example a left vertical frame area get highlighted but they don't react to clicks.

If the frame has a scrollbar I can drag that scrollbar to make it get focus so I can click on links but if the frame doesn't have scrollbars it could get very tricky to make it take clicks again sometimes.

I think this most often happens when there is some complex element in the main frame such as a map or other layered thing.

Software developer for Amiga OS3 and OS4.
Develops for OnyxSoft and the Amiga using E and C and occasionally C++
Go to top
Re: OWB 3.27 and frame focus
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Deniil
An example page would be very helpful. I haven't noticed any problems myself.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ChrisH

http://www.hafjellbooking.com/sommer/

Click on "Overnatting etter plassering", navigate the map a bit, search for a reservation, then after a while the left frame might stop responding.

It just struck me that it might be related to low memory. It was swapping a bit when I was here because I had other hungry tabs open as well.

EDIT: I've seen it on other pages as well, but the one I can remember requires a login. It has a similar layout though, but with a tree structure on the left frame.

Come to think of it, it often happens after opening a richtext editor in the main frame (which doesn't work correctly btw.). The editor accepts text but none of the editor buttons (adjust left/center/right, bold/italic/underline, etc.) work. The submit button also doesn't work and later the outer frames stop responding until I scroll them or click back or something.

Edited by Deniil on 2010/5/25 22:10:05
Software developer for Amiga OS3 and OS4.
Develops for OnyxSoft and the Amiga using E and C and occasionally C++
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I'm noticing the same problem with my Billion router. While the links are underlined when I move over them, the pointer does not change to a hand and I cannot click on them, unless I reload the entire page.

Was not always like this.

I have posted a bug report.

Go to top

Register To Post