Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

New April Fools
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
rummor has it another lawsuit is in the process for all who invested in coupons with Amiga Inc. aka the coupon scam.

Its a Class Action Lawsuit.

If you bought a coupon and wish to give it to Amiga Inc. with a twist up the ar**. Leave a note here on how find out how. The lawsuit costs you no more money out of your pocket.

Go to top
Re: New April Fools
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Adept

Well, there is a bit of an antagonism here (hope this is the right word).

On one hand we would like to see Hyperion get the rights for AmigaOS which in turn would mean that KMOS lost the right to be Amiga Inc. long ago.

On the other hand we want to get the money for the coupons back which would mean that we accept that KMOS inherited Amiga Inc., taking away the rights for AmigaOS from Hyperion.

I prefer the first option.

Bye,
Thomas

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@thomas

Yeah but it puts Amiga Inc in the position of having to admit it is the previous incarnation of Amiga.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@JeffShepherd

Quote:

JeffShepherd wrote:
@thomas

Yeah but it puts Amiga Inc in the position of having to admit it is the previous incarnation of Amiga.

They can run but not hide. Is Amiga a real business?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:
Adept wrote:

They can run but not hide. Is Amiga a real business?

Hi Adept,

HOW can you doubt the veracity of Amiga Inc. with their loooonnnngggg history of announcements that always are fulfilled?

Their integrity is near and dear to me.

And with Amiga Inc.'s such WONDERFUL products they will in the near future bring the micro soft empire to it's knees*.

Wonderful product = "Tip Calculator", and I believe "Snowman Maker" (Heh, some of the "snowmen" were kinda creepy. )

* Errr, it would help if ms would voluntarily implode, though.

P.S. Actually, I wish they HAD bought Yahoo for $40 billion. That would have been DEVASTATING!

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top

Register To Post