Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
112 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 111

AMIGASYSTEM, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Credit where credit is due!
Illusionist
Illusionist

See User information
We all know that Mason painted the icons for OS4 -- but 24 of the icons give credit to other artists! (carried over from where they orginally came from, I guess)

I fixed this right away on my own system, but I seriously doubt too many people are as picky as I am!

Since ssolie wrote a cool little utility that can add or delete text from the tooltypes of icons, I thought I'd create a little script that fixes the icon "credit" problem.

I just uploaded it to OS4Depot (as "Fix Tooltypes").

There are a few other icon goofs, but this fixes the big one. I have a script that fixes those too, but it uses icons from a couple of archives on Mason's site, so I need permission from Mason first.

Go to top
Re: Credit where credit is due!
Illusionist
Illusionist

See User information
@klesterjr

Upsi! Sorry, looks like I missed your last mail!
Permission granted!

More via email

Martin "Mason" Merz
www.masonicons.de

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe . . .
Go to top
Re: Credit where credit is due!
Illusionist
Illusionist

See User information
@Mason

Thanks!

I just uploaded the complete archive to OS4 Depot. This contains the tooltype fix script (no need to run that again) and another script that fixes a couple of missing icons and fixes a few other problems.

I changed the name to "Fix_Icons".

Just to be clear -- these are MASON'S ICONS -- not my own. I'm just fixing "issues" with the orginal OS4 iconset (that were NOT the fault of Mason, I might add!).

-Ken

Go to top

Register To Post