Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
132 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 129

emeck, kas1e, orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

A New But Basic Website (AMIGA)
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Dear Amigans,

For those that do not go to Amigaworld.net, I have decided to also post this here.

http://web.aanet.com.au/~BlitterWolf

Recently managed to place a postScript type of PDF, that can be read in GhostScript. Hopefully in the near future, the Monthly Page will be in pure PDF format.

Sorry for any inconvieniences.

PORT UPDATE :

At the moment our Lead Programmer is trying to port the game Starcraft.

Hopefully in the near future, he is deemed successful, so many amigans can play a wonderful Blizzard classic.

Naturally, you will need to buy the original Blizzard Starcraft cd from blizzard, or have a Original CD version.

EDIT:
Spose I should add, also have six music tracks, in mp3 format for download, in both the music and downloads section. the music section will however have a short blurb on the tracks.
END EDIT.

Courtesy of SAM440Flex & Amiga OS4.1 only
Flex is 800mhz
A1000 with Classic 520 Amiga OS3.2.1
AmiKit 12
MorphOS PowerBook G4 (which can play youtube vids)

https://blitterwolf.blogspot.com
Go to top
Re: A New But Basic Website (AMIGA)
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Gebrochen

If your server can do php and mysql then I can recommend using a website engine instead of static html pages:

Try the Snack! website engine.

Online content managing, file downloads, article printing, forums and private message system.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Gebrochen

If you guys port starcraft then you're my heroes.
Nice site btw.

X5000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Antique

Thank you for the compliment. Hope to add some nicer stuff this weekend, but time will tell.

Then, I spose I should find some time atleast saturday evening, we will see.

Flex is 800mhz
AmiKit 12

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Gebrochen

Starcraft??? wau, its only my No. 1 favorit on the PC..

that would be awesome...

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@orgin

Nice plug orgin! Im going to use snack for my next website thanks!:)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Thread

Not that anyone here was complaining about the red text, but for now have fixed that, and added some imagery.

Alas, way past 12am again.

So will see if I get time to squeeze in a bit more time on the weekend to fix the remaining lighter blue text not already fixed tonight/today, and replaced the red text with green or imagery where approprite.

Updated the listing also.

Cheers.

Flex is 800mhz
AmiKit 12

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Thread, @All, and @General

Have decided not to be ashamed of what people (outsiders) may think of our community, and have placed a counter on the index page of our site.

Also, will update the listings, and ofcourse, hope to have the monthly page issue two within march ofcourse.

Due to the late start of our website, I suspect that Issue two, three, etc, may well be into the second week of every month, unless ofcourse, two monthly page issues manage to arise for a particular month.

Added minimal hardware that I have used so far. Plan to update this more so at the next amiga meeting, the third sunday of next month, where I hope fellow members with their machines can tell me what has been working on their machines.

I have also come to the conclusion, that I may add MorphOS tested games and apps in future, but this is just a thought at the moment, not a go ahead as yet.

Was also in the hope if someone can tell me if the new Darker Blue Font color I have chosen is better on peoples eyes, or if I should change the color completely, like, perhaps white? Dark Brown, etc.

Also have been in the thoughts, of adding another page within the website, namely, for CAD type users, or design type, which will display any of our made projects, and also wish to give amiga users the chance to display their made projects, with their names beside their creations. But before doing this, wanted to know the general thoughts of the Amiga community?

As for the Port, slowly but surely, it seems the Lead programmer has been proceeding. Now he is trying to work out a few things that seem to be slowing the progress down, but I can not give any more details here.

The ports progress may well be in the next issue of the Monthly Page also.

Kindest Regards

BlitterWolf.

Flex is 800mhz
AmiKit 12

Go to top

Register To Post