Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
169 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 168

joerg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

MemGuard on OS4.1
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi,
this is a question for OS4devs, I always used MemGuard for debugging my sw on OS4.0, but if I use it while I compile with gcc4.2.2 it shows me (with sashimi) which the reaper.task causes memguard hits:

MEMGUARD HIT - "reaper.task" (6d9cc4a0)
rear wall damaged -- 69DABAD0 = AllocMem(100, 00011000)

For each compiled file with gcc, so should I wait a new version of MemGuard or is there a substitute on OS4.1?

Go to top
Re: MemGuard on OS4.1
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ShInKurO

Up! :)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ShInKurO

Up! I've sended even private mails to OS4Devs but no replies, may mail address is blocked by some spam filter? (it just happened in the past)...

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ShInKurO

I posted about my trouble with AmigaInput on Utilitybase and later sent an email to Rogue about it and no reply yet.
I see Rogue post here and there (about guitars?!!??) and I hope he find the time to answer developer questions too...

/Me, myself and A1G4!
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Menthos

I have to know about this thing not olny for me, but I have to update my guide to programming which have to be published on bitplane in these days, and so I would be sure to write a right thing about debug on OS4.1...on OS4.0 it's all right, but on OS4.1 I've that crashes...

Go to top

Register To Post