Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
137 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 136

rwo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

OS4Depot update
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Hello.

I've added minimum OS version to OS4 Depot. This means the minimum OS4 version that is required for an archive. Currently you can select 4.0 and 4.1.

The value is also listed in all file listings.

It signifies the minimum OS version with the latest available updates that is required for the archive. If no special version is required then just leave it at 4.0. State any other OS related requirements in the requirements field.

Please help me locate those archives that requires 4.1 and I'll update their readme data.

In other news:
Make sure that you check out http://bugs.os4depot.net
Bugs is a new site where developers can conduct bug tracking for their software and where users can submit bug reports and suggestions.

Help needed:
Keeping all os4depot sub sites as well as openamiga.org, amigans.net, snack.orgin.se and liquorice.orgin.se updated requires more time that I have available. I'm looking for someone interested in keeping the AmigaOS4 shared objects list on http://sobjs.os4depot.net reasonable updated. If you are interested in this then contact me here on Amigans.net by PM.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Re: OS4Depot update
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@orgin

A good move, thanks.

Bye,
TMTisFree

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." (Napol?on Bonaparte)
"I would love to change the world, but they won?t give me the source code." (Unknown)
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@orgin

Thats just excellent

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@orgin

OS4.1 only:
demo-misc-ragdoll.lha
demo-misc-winalphatest.lha
demo-intro-tharsis-fab.lha

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@ZeroG

Fixed, thanks.

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@orgin

none of my files are amigaos4.1 only, i think.
they do need minigl 2.0 though.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@orgin

Good idea to add such a field.

If you have some time, you may want to increase the range for the upload statistics graph as a line shoots right out of it.

Also a yearly stats would be nice to have, to see how the number of uploads compare to previous years, but I think you already put that in the todo list.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi @orgin
Please help me locate those archives that requires 4.1 and I'll update their readme data.
Ummm, the latest version of PictureWidget.lha won't run in OS4.0. I tried it! It has transparency problems--every thing disappears if you attempt to move the frame.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Snuffy

Hmm, that could just be a bug in the software. Please contact the author and have him/her verify it.

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top

Register To Post