Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
173 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 172

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Frying Pan and Audio CDs
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I burned two CDs yesterday and the problem was that some make the transmission of the data wrong so the AIFF icons are like tool icons or similar some of them.
I was using FP0.41.
Today I tried with FP1.32 and it refuses to burn the tracks.

The thing I want to do is convert the MP3 files to AIFF and simply burn and make the CD listenable.

But the reason why I write this is because the CD tracks that I have burned sounds like a continuous noise playing all the time.This behaviour doesn't happen last months and I burned well several audio CDs.

On Frying Pan 0.41,what are the options I have to manipulate to make some good audio CDs?

The CDs I am using are of the CD32 reused cause the don't boot on the machine.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Re: Frying Pan and Audio CDs
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@MamePPCA1

The program that I've used for years is mpdecode wich you can get from aminet. Decode your MP3's with that and burn them.

Edited by hotrod on 2008/9/13 1:11:29
Go to top

Register To Post