Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
297 user(s) are online (265 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 297

more...

Support us!

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 4 (5)
Re: SDL3
Site Builder
Site Builder


See User information
Exceptional work. Thank you Capehill

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
SDL 3.4.14 is available: https://github.com/AmigaPorts/SDL/releases/tag/v3.4.14-amigaos4

Direct link: https://github.com/AmigaPorts/SDL/rele ... v3.4.14-amigaos4/SDL3.lha

Quote:

Compositing renderer: support IYUV/YV12 texture formats.
Timers: fix debug kernel crash (#205).
Update documentation.

Go to top
Re: SDL3
Site Builder
Site Builder


See User information
Great news Capehill. Thank you so much for keeping up with the SDL port mate.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Re: SDL3
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
Yeah, thanks for the update Capehill.

1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX, Apollo V4SA, A1X5000/40 <-2026
Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
SDL 3.4.18 is available: https://github.com/AmigaPorts/SDL/releases/tag/v3.4.18-amigaos4

AmigaOS 4 changes:

Quote:

Refactor OpenGL context code.
Add Mesa context support.
Add OpenGL renderer (Mesa).
Update documentation.
Update translations.


Direct link: https://github.com/AmigaPorts/SDL/rele ... v3.4.18-amigaos4/SDL3.lha

Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
I've recently managed to recompile my SDL2 project also on SDL3 but I've a strange problem with the color palette; everything is fine with SDL3 on macOS and Windows, while on Amiga the colors are all with a pink hue, I don't know why.

I believe is either a problem of my application or my AOS4 setup, nevertheless I prefered to signal this unexpected behaviour (I've to test either on Linux yet).

QEMU emulator version 11.1.1
Pegasos2 - AmigaOS 4.1 FE Update 3
Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
@Kirirura
not sure but that pink color may be an endian issue (A)RGB vs (A)BGR or something alike.

Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
@Capehill

--------------------
[error] SDL_CreateWindow failed: !! Failed to create SDL2 window !!
Invalid OpenGL Version
--------------------

It is sdl3 but they still have it named sdl2 in error messages - it is ok ?

Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
I think I broke the fullscreen mode.

Go to top
Re: SDL3
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
@jabirulo thanks, that would explain why it works on Mac (ARM) and Windows (x64).

QEMU emulator version 11.1.1
Pegasos2 - AmigaOS 4.1 FE Update 3
Go to top

  Register To Post
« 1 2 3 4 (5)

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 ( 0 members and 2 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2024 The XOOPS Project