Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 150

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

The Amiga Initiative.
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Hello all.

With the announcement of OS4 for Classic now only a short matter of time away. I would like to help the amiga community 2 fold. Thus.

1: We are hosting a poll on Amigans.net.
I am asking for those Amiga hoarders out there (you know who you are) to consider selling your spare PPC card/hardware.
All that I ask, is that you take a minute to fill in the poll and then post within the comments section, stating what PPC card you have, how much you want for it and your location. Heck you can even link your ebay ad to it if you want within the comment.
Please, if you have it spare, sell it. Someone out there sure could use it.

Alternatively, if you are looking for Classic PPC hardware, also take part, stating what you need, how much you are willing to pay and where you are.

2: Live 'C' Programming Event in UK.
Is no longer restricted to A1 users, if you can run OS4 and want to take a 1 day seminar on the basics of programming C on Amiga OS4, please get in touch.

If you don't have an amigans.net account, then please drop us a line via amigans.net@tesco.net, i'll post the details on your behalf

Closing dates for both initiatives will be November 30th 2007.

Thanks for your time.

Mikey C

Don't forget to check back often.

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Re: The Amiga Initiative.
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Mikey_C

Nice idea. Incidentally there are a couple PPC boards currently for sale on eBay:

eBay PPC sale #1

eBay PPC sale #2

TrevorDick

AmigaOne X1000 betatester
Go to top

Register To Post