Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 112

derfs, remotenemesis, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: osdepot certificate not updated?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@afxgroup

Also try:

https:www.moneysavingexpert.com

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
No. this is not working

i'm really tired...
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
It is all very well trying to fix the JS to make the Cloudflare check code work in Odyssey, but IMHO it is more important to figure out why Cloudflare is serving this page to Odyssey in the first place. It is likely to have absolutely nothing to do with JS, but will be related to the HTTP headers that Odyssey is sending and the HTTP connection mode. Obviously, Cloudflare is flagging these as suspicious for Odyssey, but not for IBrowse.

It is completely safe to use Cloudflare to serve Amiga related sites, since it is highly configurable. These bot blocking checks could be switched off via a rule for Odyssey, and other Amiga browsers, for example. Obviously, non-Amiga sites are not going to want to do this.

IBrowse, AmiSSL and Warp Datatype Developer
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Well,
I've tried https://www.moneysavingexpert.com with Opera on Windows and the check is shown also there. So the problem is not on Odissey certificate or TLS. It is a check they have enabled. Something like "I'm under attack" but since JS code is not working on odissey the page doesn't work

i'm really tired...
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)