Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
137 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 137

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Max Downforce possible port?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Max Downforce is a racing game programmed in Lua and LÖVE.
The pseudo 3d style and gameplay is similar to the classic Pole Position.
The player completes the game by completing each of a number of laps within a time limit. This is made difficult by computer controlled racers that get in the way.
The game uses a 356 * 200 resolution which is scaled to a larger window or full screen. (The resolution is similar to the 320 * 200 of the Commodore 64, but widened to fit wide-screen displays.)

https://github.com/Foppygames/max-downforce

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aRSQR8NSfA

Go to top
Re: Max Downforce possible port?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79

Hello

If this game is similar to Pole Position Arcade game Machine then it must be ported to the Amiga.

Wish luck and then I hope We can play it soon

Maybe have a remains of Vroom Amiga?

Thank you

EDIT: I wish I don's have to "insert" any euro on the current machine haha

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Re: Max Downforce possible port?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79

I saw the video on my AmigaOne X5000 and it rules:Perfecft game for all week's days and nights.

I am eagerly awaiting for this true gem and I caan say that I prefer,but not a lot the Arcade Machine Pole Position.

Thankkkkssssssssss!!!!!!!

And don't pay money for whatever you may want.Only for cult games on the Amiga.

Cheers

EDIT: When we will see the new Amiga Revolution.I think it can be done quickly and full of machines.Thta's my ilusion and yours and so I hope

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top

Register To Post