Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 101

walkero, Magic, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

For Sale: AmigaOne X5000 System (pickup only California USA) - X5K
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Decided it is time for me to sell my last remaining Amiga-based product and therefore I am putting my AmigaOne X5000 up for sale.

Checked with various dealer's websites and no one seems to be selling them anymore so figure someone may want to buy a good used one.

Here is a video I made in 2019 and most of what I have remains the same with small changes that can be shown in a new video for the buyer or can be seen at pickup time.

Sorry folks, local pick up only so the nearer you are to Northern California, the better. Not interested in shipping as shippers are way to harsh on big expensive computers these days. I know that will limit the buyers, if there are any, but such is life. And no, will not sell board only unless you want to pay the same full price as I will not sell at discount. Prefer to sell as a complete working system.

If you are interested, send me a PM and we can go from there. The video will tell you a bit but I can cover more via a good old fashion phone call too.

$2250 mostly as you see in the video. Even have the original Thermaltake box still so you will get that. Mouse and keyboard and all that you use your own. This will be for the computer itself with a power cord and software that came with my X5K as purchased from Amiga on the Lake.

Video that shows the AmigaOne X5K that I am selling.

TJ

https://youtu.be/ZM2gtEjl48U

Go to top
Re: For Sale: AmigaOne X5000 System (pickup only California USA) - X5K
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@AmigaSociety
Sent a PM.

AmigaOne X1000, uA1
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ktadd
OK, thank you. Replied.
TJ

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
As of this AM the X5K is still for sale to any local interested. Just send me a PM. TJ

AmigaOne Tabor
AmigaOne X5000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@AmigaSociety

Hi Everyone!

Too bad you are not willing to ship it. I would be interested but I live in Chicago. I have always wanted one of these machines and not sure when A-Eon is going to make anymore.

Yogi

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I know someone in WI who'd be interested too.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@yogi32
@Nuder_Try

Shipping is just not on the list for now. All glass case... and carriers allowed (read their fine print) to be able to drop a box from over 2' high and goods inside supposed to handle it. Been there, done that.

Just not willing to chance a package that arrives dropped and damaged, unless buyer wants to take full responsibility and costs for that. I know I am not.

TJ

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@AmigaSociety

You will be missed in the Amiga community,
but I will keep watching your Youtube channel!

1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX <-2024
Go to top

Register To Post