Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

UGTABLET / XP-Pen USB Graphics Tablet Driver
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I just uploaded a driver for USB tablets based on the UGTABLET chipset to OS4 depot. At the very least this supports the XP-Pen Deco 01 tablet.

It's based on my previous UCLogic driver code. The code needs some cleanup but is functional.

The driver supports, absolute X / Y positioning, pressure and tilt. And also supports the 8 assignable buttons which are mapped to the F1-F8 function keys by default.

The keys can be configured using environment variables but I intend to improve this in the future. The templates can be created by saving the settings from the GUI (bring that up by typing "ctrl alt u" the they are of the form

UGTablet/keys/1 through 8

each var has the template

<usbkey> <rawkey> <qualifier>

usbkey is the key you want mapped and rawkey and qualifier the values in decimal to map too.

http://os4depot.net/?function=showfil ... driver/input/ugtablet.lha

Go to top
Re: UGTABLET / XP-Pen USB Graphics Tablet Driver
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@broadblues

I am trying to use Wacom Intuos Tablet (CTL-4100WL).

Alexandre Balaban added support for some Wacom tablet to his driver last year, but somehow this model is not working.

I noticed Alexandre's driver is based on your UCLogic driver while checking the source codes.

I can re-compile your driver on AmigaOS4 SDK, I wonder if your driver can be adapted to my Wacom tablet.

https://github.com/linuxwacom/libwacom ... ata/intuos-s-p3-wl.tablet

Sinan - AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
- AmigaOne X5000
- AmigaOne A1222
- Sam460ex
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@SinanSam460

Quote:

I am trying to use Wacom Intuos Tablet (CTL-4100WL).

Alexandre Balaban added support for some Wacom tablet to his driver last year, but somehow this model is not working.

I noticed Alexandre's driver is based on your UCLogic driver while checking the source codes.

Yes but he has added quite abit of code.

THis latest driver diverges from the common parent abit too as the XP-Pen appears as several seprate USB devices (1 tablet 1 for buttons 1 for god knows what) unlike the UCLogic that only appears as a single device.

ALexandre is the best person to ask.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@broadblues

Quote:

I just uploaded a driver for USB tablets based on the UGTABLET chipset to OS4 depot.

Thank you!

1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX <-2024
Go to top
Illusionist
Illusionist

See User information

Go to top

Register To Post