Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

LUNARK - Canari Games - Kickstarter
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Time to get potentially excited again. Remember the great Tower57 port to AmigaOS?

"Lunark is a 2D cinematic platformer in the vein of '80s and '90s classics such as Prince of Persia and Flashback. Run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot your way through mysterious alien ruins, a flying penitentiary, a high-tech megalopolis, and a majestic forest."

See comments in the Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/canarigames/lunark/comments

Quote "Thank you very much! (an Amiga version would be so cool!)" from the creator of himself who is certainly very talented, one person show.

Someone go poke Daniel Mussener (nicely) and see if he is interested :)

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.mussener

Go to top
Re: LUNARK - Canari Games - Kickstarter
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Lets hope so

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Thanks for posting comments on Lunarks KS Joeled, wonder how many extra supporters we can get to entice him, of course our great Amiga Developer Daniel maybe too busy (plus we should actually pay him) for his amazing efforts.

As a side note I do have a kickstarter active since yesterday https://tinyurl.com/yb92z6jx
for Iridium :)

I did also pledge support Lunark, would be a great AmigaOS game.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
But, are they interested or even are they know AmigaOS4 and MorphOS?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Templario,

If you saw the quote from Author (above) I would say he is interested, but I would assume he would not know AmigaOS4 or MorphOS, I'm just a voice for his great campaign. Personally would prefer someone work on our game port to AmigaOS :)) James the coder on Iridium is interested in an Amiga Port as we are and have always been big Amiga fans, so much so I'm pushing him to get his Classic Amiga game released that is currently shelved.

Our focus at this time is to make a very good game first, second, port it to Nintendo Switch (PS4,Android,Others will follow)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Lets hope we get two new games in the future. This is one way to get new games to AmigaOS. I think Daniel Mussener is the only one who might be interested to do it but maybe Tower57 took to much time.

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top

Register To Post