Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
67 user(s) are online (21 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 67

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

ADRipper plugin pack updated
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
I've updated the recently released encoder plugin pack for ADRipper. It's just a minor update (no new features added) yet you are advised to install it because it fixes a small memory leak in all plugins.

OS4depot download

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Re: ADRipper plugin pack updated
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
how nice, thx for these plugins !
I just installed the initial version a few minutes ago so I will rush to overwrite them

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Thanks trixie

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
An update to the AIFF encoder plugin is now available through both AmiUpdate and OS4depot. The entire plugin pack is still available at the Depot but it will be removed soon. From now on, plugins will be released indvidually with AmiUpdate support.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Just a quick question... Is there any point apart from getting a filename to use the AIFF ripper as the cd filesystem automatically adds an aiff header to audio files so a simple copy gives aiff files.

All ADRipper would need to do is copy and rename the files...

I must admit I've not tried it yet as I can't run ADRipper on my system as I have TBImages mounted as a device not an assign (using xadfilesystem to mount a single uncompressed lha file instead of having thousands of single files lurking around). ADRipeer is the only program that I've found that has problems with this.

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@Severin

I'm not the author of ADRipper but I think this has to do with the programs's plugin architecture. ADRipper always supplies chunks of raw 16-bit stereo PCM input, and lets the plugin do whatever is useful with the data.

ADRipper would have to provide some kind of internal AIFF saver that bypasses the plugin architecture and only grabs and renames the CD tracks. However, this is not the case - so you really need my AIFF plugin However, there is practically no overhead: the plugin simply writes uncompressed data to file as ADRipper grabs the track. The internal saver wouldn't be much faster.

The Rear Window blog

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
The FLAC plugin now updated as well:
OS4depot

The Rear Window blog

Go to top

Register To Post