Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
201 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 200

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

USB wireless keyboard/mouse issue in SAM460EX
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I'm having a strange issue with my brand new wireless keyboard/mouse in my SAM460ex.

The mouse or keyboard do not work right after bootup, but work just fine when I unplug and replug it after boot up.

Upon booting up the cursor is just stuck in the upper left corner of the screen and doesn't move. But like I say, unplugging and replugging brings a short and brief window showing the connection of the USB device and then everything works fine.

Any suggestions on how to fix this annoying issue? For now, I'm unplugging the USB device after powering off and plugging it in after boot up is complete.

Edited by AmigOS on 2013/11/22 19:23:01
Go to top
Re: USB wireless keyboard/mouse issue in SAM460EX
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@AmigOS

I just wanted to start a thread on this issue myself

I did buy a wireless GIGABYTE keyboard and mouse too with my Sam 460ex

here things are a bit different
Most of the time i am, after the AmigaOS4.1 black "boing logo" screen appears, confronted with a CLI screen.
I then can type in "execute startup-sequence" . After that reactions may vary, according to the boot or reboot you used.

Some times it goes right to the Workbench screen expected
Often a more crude Workbench appears, then it is replaced later (sometimes rapidly, ) by the screen defined inscreen/preferences.

Most of the time i can deblock the mouse though using the right mouse button (or left/right sequence)
Hope that helps a bit for you

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
i also have the same issue with keyb. & mouse. i have never used a KVM swich, only ordinary logitech mouse&keyb. but it don't happens every time.
1/6 boot times the mouse or keyb. or sometimes both. is gone after os4.1 boot up. then i just need to unplug and replug.

Sam460ex 2GB 120Gb SSD&1Tb HD7750 Envy24HT A-Eon Drv 2.10+Warp3D New Uboot
Apollo v4 Standalone
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@All

Swapping K&M between my Mac Mini MOS and SAM460ex, works beautifully. So I'm now using an Apple K&W with my SAM460ex OS4.1

Go to top

Register To Post