Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
162 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 161

nbache, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

A Note of Query
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
As I look through my log files I regularly note a particular web site being named as referrer for downloads of various MP3 files. It?s not a problem, and I don?t anticipate trying to block them, but something curious is going on, and I wanted to find out if it?s just me, or. . .

The referrer is singingfish.com. The curious thing is that whenever I try to go to that site (to see what?s there, perhaps to see how often my stuff is being accessed through them relative to other sites), I instead wind up at video.aol.com, on which I can find no hint of my stuff at all.

Now, since I seem unable to get to singingfish.com, I?m wondering if I?m the only one who can?t get there, but instead gets forwarded to video.aol.com. If any of you can get there, could you tell me what?s there?

EDIT:

I have found some info on the matter, both at wikipedia and at some blogs, but none of it fleshes out how people are still finding my stuff through singingfish?even though it supposedly no longer exists. It just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Edited by Billsey on 2007/7/8 15:00:19
For those who are brave enough to want to know me better, visit
my Home Page, my Storefront, and blogsey
Go to top

Register To Post