Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 136

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Commercial software list for AOS4
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
With all of the new ports of open-source implementations of commercial games recently released I thought I'd re-launch a page I used to keep at IntuitionBase many years ago that tracks commercial software available for AmigaOS 4:

http://eliyahu.org/commercial.html

I'm looking for additions, deletions, corrections, etc. You're welcome to PM me here or reply in this thread. Thanks for the feedback!

-- eliyahu

Edited by eliyahu on 2023/6/4 16:56:25
"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Re: Commercial software list for AOS4
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@eliyahu
I think one entry at least wrong : PageStream 5. As i aware, the only usable version of the 5 version were out for morphos, and nothing else.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: Commercial software list for AOS4
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Deron is selling both versions 4 and 5 for AmigaOS 4. The latter is somewhat buggy, but he is still selling it. Should I add a note regarding it? Or maybe just refer to version 4.1.5.6 which is the last one that actually runs well?

Thanks for looking at the list, by the way.

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top

Register To Post