Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 102

dooz, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

"Good bye"
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi to all,

I am sending this message (some / much against the heart) but unfortunately it is sometimes necessary for our balance to take decisions that displease us .

Because of a lot of things that fell on the corner of our face for the past 5 years (difficulties, problems, health, etc.) and have repeatedly played against us, I have to rethink my way of " life" and "doing" .
Because of this , I 'm also a little forced to rethink my " time of relaxation and pleasure ."
Result , I stop activity for everything "Amiga" related .
It may be a "Goodbye" ... I do not know ...
But at today , just at 2 feets at the edge of the precipice, I am obliged to leave behind some things for me to focus on other because the balance of my family is involved (if it is not already too late )

Some events have played " against us" and even the family is unable to help us (unability or unwillingness ... for some it is one for others it is the other).

I do not know if one day I could go back , continue or finish AmiDARK Engine but , from the current perspective , I'd rather the idea to sell the rights on the source code ( including source code itself ) , if a person makes a rather "serious" offer ( not the kind which € 50 ... ) .

Moreover, someone made me a proposal on AW to buy my Sam440Flex . I hope this offer will be finalized. It does not will solve our problems, but it will help anyway.

My activity on the Amiga forums will be very small or close to 0 ... from now on ...
I wish you a good continuation .

Voila .
I just wanted to inform all respect for those who hoped in the AmiDARK Engine ... Anyway , you have the Antiriad Engine to create games for some Amiga OS ... Maybe for AmigaOS4 too, soonly?

sincerely,
AmiDARK

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Go to top
Re: "Good bye"
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@AmiDARK

You will always be welcome

Don't think that decisions you make are final, life is a mere leaf in the stream of time

It's always sad to see a fellow Amigan leave, but family, health and your personal happiness should always stand way above such boring things like a computer

I wish you all the best and that your problems will get better or vanish

It was a pleasure to have you around

Take care mate

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Re: "Good bye"
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@AmiDARK

I understand you, and only hope the best for you, how ever should you find the time again your always welcome back.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top

Register To Post