Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 118

flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

MUI issues under 4.
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I cannot read most of the selections in the MUI prefs for a program (the main MUI prefs is fine) as the text color is the same as the background. Also, the unselected windows have the selected items (such as the selected folder in Yam when the email sub window is selected) have the background and text color the same. I can't figure out how to change these. Any ideas, please?

Thank you,

Go to top
Re: MUI issues under 4.
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Delete (or rename) the corresponding .prefs file in ENVARC:MUI. The application will then use the global settings. The .cfg files contain snapshotted window positions.

Why stop it now, just when I am hating it?

Thore Böckelmann
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tboeckel
Yesterday I was trying to create a little chart in an email with YAM and noticed that Tabs don't work on the editor. I don't know if it's an MUI, YAM, Texteditor or settings issue but would like to be able to use Tabs in the YAM editor.

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Deleted the .prefs, and that didn't seem to do anything. The windows are fine on the WB screen, but on a seperate screen, the colors cannot be changed, it seems.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Got it. It wasn't saving the color changes done when the screen was open. I had to close the screen, make the changes, save, relaunch Yam. THEN the changes stayed.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:
Yesterday I was trying to create a little chart in an email with YAM and noticed that Tabs don't work on the editor. I don't know if it's an MUI, YAM, Texteditor or settings issue but would like to be able to use Tabs in the YAM editor.

The TAB key has been used by MUI to switch between the objects for about 20 years now. Although it is possible to change the key for this action (see Keyboard page of MUI prefs) this also requires the most recent version of TextEditor.mcc (15.38) to be installed to really insert either TAB characters or an appropriate amount of spaces when pressing the TAB key.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tboeckel
Thanks for the info.

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top

Register To Post