Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
81 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 80

kishigo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: AmiCygnix V1.3 released
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Ricossa

Are you sure, that you've installed V1.3 of the AmiCygnix-Tools package?
Look into "Cygnix:CygnixPPC/etc/amicygnix-toolsversion".
The size of the Leafpad binary in "Cygnix:CygnixPPC/bin" must be 16749076 bytes.

Edit: Found a problem in the Alt + dead key support code. Maybe you get "ë" with Alt + J, which is not correct. I'll try to fix it.

Edited by cygnusEd on 2013/2/11 11:43:34
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
$VER: AmiCygnix 1.3 (22.01.2013)

Yes, with alt-j I get an umlaut on the right letters, thanks, but the dead-key for umlaut doesn't work.
In leafpad, acute accents work correctly

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Now, ^ " work, but I can't find ~ and if [ works, ] doesn't

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@zzd10h

Quote:
Thanks to KL, I find my problem with Gimp Standalone script
I have just removed the PROGARGS value

;Set PROGARGS "--geometry=${DEF_WINWIDTH}x${DEF_WINHEIGHT}+0+0"
Set PROGARGS " "

Strange, before it worked and it works like that for AbiWord (presently).

At least, all is working now !!!

removing the text between "" did not resolve the problem of opening on a WB window for me!

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ Ricossa

I'm already try to fix this problem. Would be nice, if you could test the result when it's done. Send me a mail, if you like to help!

@ sicky

Is there a space between the quotation marks? It doesn't work with an empty string.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi, check you PM

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hello,

1. I use DejaVu Sans Condensed/15 font on my WB. I tried to change AmiCygnix font using LXAppearance and with the same font and screen resolution everything is much bigger (picasso 96clonewbdb). I have to lower the size to 12 or even 9. Its not a problem but the same app started using picasso96wb (in a small window) looks scaled down. Does it mean picasso96wb is a scaled down screen to the size of a window?

2. Is there another place (AmiCygnix) where I can edit sth to make fonts smaller?

2. Sometimes, when I quit Amicygnix (no matter "window mode" or "own screen"white window/screen stays open, the whole system is frozen.

CD32/A500/A600/A600+Furia/A1200/A4000D+A2320+PiccoloSD64/Sam440 flex 800MHz RAM 1GB HD7750 128MB OS4.1 SBLive! ->
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I am very happy with the improvements.
Moving windows or changing size much nicer, Abiword behaves better too llready, and accepts ë now (only problem i had noticed before)
I have learned to use xpdf's file requester to get acces to all assigns and volumes, and i did use its ability to rotate pages..

I do still miss on my SAM an easy way to extract figures and images from a pdf file (as .jpg"'s) . AmiPDF does a good job on selecting and extracting text, not images.
Acccording to
http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/cracking.html xpdf should be able to extract images if not protected.

xpdf should also be able to extract selected text according to http://www-mdp.eng.cam.ac.uk/web/CD/deskapps/viewers/xpdf.html

This does not seem to work here even on the hello.pdf file

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@cygnusEd

Quote:
@ sicky

Is there a space between the quotation marks? It doesn't work with an empty string.

There is now but has made no difference, really want this fixed.

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)