Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 97

Lio, ferrels, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: NetSurf 2.7 released !
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@samo79

It does support frames, just the frontend doesn't implement them properly.

I have ensured moving them into the core is a target for next release.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Yep i meant frames it's not availible in our Amiga frontend

BTW: once i set "ALL" in cache native versions i solve many speedup issue, for example www.repubblica.it was terrible slow (mouse slowdown and so on) how about using this config as default ?

Another option that might be turned on by default (for the next release) is the ask for overwrite file (in Advanced tab) ad maybe Ringhio support too

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris
I start all my Internet apps from a ScriptLauncher window and noticed that NetSurf writes the wrong program location to "AppPaths" when it is run from a script, WorkBench menu or a shell using the complete path to NetSurf instead of changing to the NetSurf directory. It probably should be using PROGDIR: as the program location instead of the current directory.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Quote:

samo79 wrote:
BTW: once i set "ALL" in cache native versions i solve many speedup issue, for example www.repubblica.it was terrible slow (mouse slowdown and so on) how about using this config as default ?

No, I tried that last time and loads of people complained because they were using rubbish graphics cards, so I can't set that as default.

Quote:

Another option that might be turned on by default (for the next release) is the ask for overwrite file (in Advanced tab) ad maybe Ringhio support too

Yes, probably.

@xenic

I'll check that, thanks.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I am very pleased with this version, nothing much to complain about . I still miss the iconify button though, might this be available in the next release?

I wrote a PM to you earlier with other suggestions and wishes so I won't write them here again.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@chris

Have you noticed my comment over at aw.net, regarding the toolbar buttons?

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@trixie

Yes I did, thank you.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)