Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 120

Maijestro, FlynnTheAvatar, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 69 70 71 (72)
Re: What the fastest possible x64 emulation way of OS4 today ?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@balaton

patch works with SFS v1.290 which means that the SFS version on the AOS4.1FE iso can be used to create and format SFS partitions for new installations.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Yes I have two patches sent recently. I've updated the patch for SFS, new version is here: https://patchew.org/QEMU/2024041119244 ... 644E6026@zero.eik.bme.hu/ which is closer to previous behaviour but other than avoiding some warnings with -d unimp it probably works the same.

The other PIRQ/PINT patch fixes an issue with keeping track of PCI interrupt states. While it did not fix Hans's problem it does fix a bug so that patch is still valid.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@balatonQuote:
balaton wrote:Yes I have two patches sent recently. I've updated the patch for SFS, new version is here: https://patchew.org/QEMU/2024041119244 ... 644E6026@zero.eik.bme.hu/ which is closer to previous behaviour but other than avoiding some warnings with -d unimp it probably works the same.

The other PIRQ/PINT patch fixes an issue with keeping track of PCI interrupt states. While it did not fix Hans's problem it does fix a bug so that patch is still valid.

Ok the 2 patches now work with SFS. Thank you very much.

Update 1/2 and later updates can now be installed completely including the new efl.library which caused problems before.

With SFS the Sam460 machine is very fast, but still a bit slower than Pegasos2/AmigaOneXe, but it's really fun now.

After update 2 there are still some small mouse jerks, but it has improved considerably. Hats off.....

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 69 70 71 (72)