Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 100

joerg, skynet, balaton, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Minimig won't display
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi all. You may remember me as the one whose Minimig was submerged for three days in the salt water surge of the Hudson River during the hurricane Sandy. I took suggestions from here and was able to get my Minimig working again. It had been working well since, however, the other day I went to use it, but I could not get it to display. There is a power light and a drive light, so there is power. Nothing has changed on my SD card, sme kick and bin file. Only other thing I might have to add, and I'm not sure if this is normal, but the keyboard lights do not come on, nor do the lights blink when powering on or hitting the reset buttons on the board. These may be non issues as I can't remember if they are supposed to blink or just stay solid. Any ideas? I'm wondering if this is slow corrosion from back in November, but other than an occasional issue with the on-screen menu, it had worked fine. I know the monitor works fine, because I use it also for my Chameleon 64.

Thank!

Go to top

Register To Post